[Dailydrool] doggie door fun

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 08:48:45 PST 2009

Both hounds are now using the doggie door and Jolie especially is enjoying the freedom of coming and going throughout the day.  Ellsworth...well...he will go out reluctantly but can blast back inside without a care in the world.  Always very funny as he comes in so quickly he just slides across the hardwood floor.  This morning they are out running and wrestling while the human kids are working on school.  Easier on mom as I don't have to wonder what Ellsworth is up to!  (translated...what is he chewing on!)

We're certain that our RB hounds have helped these two find their way to us as we see so much of the three of them in these two.  Amazing!

Janet and her sweet hounds, Jolie & Ellsworth