[Dailydrool] Previcox

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Nov 11 17:01:48 PST 2009

Sweet Sarah, who went to the Bridge on Saturday night, had been taking Previcox for her rear-end arthritis for a couple of years. I have about 30 227mg tabs, and about 10 half-tabs (the halves are the usual basset-sized dose).

I will send them to anyone who needs them AND who already has a prescription for Previcox.  It needs to be monitored with quarterly blood checks to be sure it's not harming their liver, so I can't to send it to anyone who's not under veterinary supervision.  Rescues have first-dibs...

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB