[Dailydrool] Daphneyland

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Sun Nov 15 16:37:28 PST 2009

I get to head out to Daphneyland again the Tuesday/Wednesday before Thanksgiving!!

If anyone would like me to do a pencil drawing of their hound, I will be happy to do so if you will donate $5 per hound to Daphneyland.  I'm not a professional or anything like that but I am very willing to give it a go.  The sketches will be done on plain art paper with a pencil.  I have done a few of the dogs on the list so far to practice so now I'm ready to go public!!  LOL  You can see the sketches at this site....

http://humphreybasset.angelfire.com/sketches.html

If you want me to do one please send me a frontal view of your hounds face.  Those seem to be much easier for me to do!!

Thanks  Janis and the Havasu Hounds