[Dailydrool] Wind!

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 14:54:15 PST 2009

We are thinking of Debbie and the gang in all this wind and rain, and all the other droolers who are in the storm's path.  We, too, over here in grey, rainy and bleak UK, are braced for what they are saying will be 'the worst storm this year'.  So far its not too bad here, in fact the only real wind I can hear (and, unfortunately, smell) is that which is rising from the area of snoring bassetude on the floor.......the air is green and I am sat here with bulging eyes, holding my breath.   Now what has he eaten?

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB