[Dailydrool] Takin a Leak

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 14:46:11 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I gotz to git me gear. Now lets see.
Snorkel. Check.
Goggles. Check
Rubber Suit. Check.
Swim Finz. Check. Check. Check. Check. Gotz all four ob dem.
Rain Bonnet. Check.
Tailpipe Protector. Check.
Brudder Elwood goin out ta pee now.

~~~~~~~Thanks to all for thinking of us--we have had 13 inches of rain, it is still raining, the dogs are beyond, and hubby and I are ready to snarl at each other---I sure appreciate Auntie Sandi and Auntie Bev checkin on us and passing on the nooze-Elwood says he is swimmin over to Otter's house cause da storm has made this one a wreck.---At this point I have offered to rent him a boat and take him myself--Cheryl--you best answer that door!!!!!!!!

Drool to all in need--and well wishes to all that are next in this storm's path--stay safe please!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz