[Dailydrool] BOOK DONATION MONIES TO DAPHNEYLAND

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:50:00 PST 2009

Well the House of Puddles was my 'default donation' place for October and Daphneyland is for November.  Anyone who does not mention which rescue should receive the donation or anyone who needs encouragement - the $2 per book sold goes to Daphneyland for November.

http://resku.homestead.com/

For this weekend only I am offering RESKU and BASSETKU (while supplies of BASSETKU last!) for $15, $2.50 s&h for the set.  I will donate $5 of this $17.50 to Daphneyland for each set of books ordered.  paypal to my4hounds at hotmail.com

I just checked my stock and I have some DOGKU with a Basset Hound cover, so when BASSETKU are gone I can offer the Bassety cover DOGKU for the same price.  If you shoot me an e-mail I can get right back to you and let you know which books are still available.

But just for this weekend!!!!!  Then we are back up to the $11.95 for RESKU and $10 for each of my other books.

Hoping for nice fat checks for Daphneyland and HoP and Senior Hounds Abound and AZBHR this month!  Those are the ones people have designated so far!!!

We ordered our wreathie and are getting our cookie book - got our raffle tickets for CowBobDog's birthday celebration - so many good causes and so little $$$!  We appreciate everone who helps us donate to good causes too!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me