[Dailydrool] Dis not funnee. Yes it are.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:49:17 PST 2009

Dis frum Nigel an Llewis.
Taday MomPerson kleenin da baffroom whut she say look like zoo aminuls ust
it when she gone.
She get almoss dun an deeside to teke out da tresh. So she bag it up an out
she go. Den she see da naybor ladee Maria crosst da streetfing, so she go
tawk. We stan onna couch an barkbarkbarkbarkanhowlanbark. Mr Cooper sir he
ousside. We bin goin in an ousside all day MomPerson not payn tension to who
in an who out.
She tawking and tawking and she heer a noise but she look cloze an she see
we inna winnow on da beke ob da couch whut she keep tellin we not to do, so
she keep tawkin.

Affer a bit she comin home. She come in an gib me an Llewis treets an she
ast Cooper to come in  an gib he a treet an she turn roun an
BWAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAohhhhhhhBWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

she turn roun an an an BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH deres
Conley BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHan an an an dere...BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH
he dun oh oh oh BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhheee  he he Conley he dun fallt
offin da beke ob da couch BWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHan he beke dere an stuck
BWAAAAHAHAHAHbetween da couch an da wall an he stuck dere nuffin but he hed
showin ober da beke ob da couch
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH...oh oh I sorree I nose it not
funee but it so funnee juss he liddel sad eyeballs an he liddel empty hed
showin an MomPerson she laffin so hard she bearly giddim out. He not hurt he
juss lookin silly. I wisht you cooda seed it.

He gotted a treeet, dont worry.

Good Drool to all in need speshually Bob Dog an Miss Auntie Debbie's yard.
Lub to ebberybudy frum Cnly, ob course
Nigel,Llewis and SlippyFoot Conley..