[Dailydrool] Purplish

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:44:27 PST 2009

I learned something today.  Chocolate pudding mixed with drool is sort of purple.  At least when it has been applied liberally to a light beige carpet.  It makes really interestig blot like things.  The DH was home today.  I worked.  Never had pudding blots on the carpet before.  I think we have invented chocolate cement.  I would really like to get it out of the carpet.  Apparently that is my job.

Carpet 0

Puddin 0

Bassets 2

Been wanting new flooring anyway.