[Dailydrool] Up early

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:51:43 PST 2009

The bassets that sleep with us, Ninja and Marley, get up at 5 AM every day.  The Ninja alarm works just like a clock.  She stands on the DH or gets in his face and looks at him or licks him until he gets up.  She wants her breakfast.  Marley does too.  Maggie and Shelby get up somewhat later because they sleep with the teenage sloth who rarely moves before 7AM and only then if he has to.  The funny thing is that when the DH is out of town, the dogs with me don't wake up that early and neither do I.  they wait until a more civilized hour.  The cats also want breakfast at 5 and will walk up and down both of us if they are in the room.  Otherwise they will scratch at or hit the door just like a dog to try to get out attention.  They are becoming more doglike every day.

We are sending get better drool to Mama Elwood.  You need to take care of yourself so you can take care of all the wildlife.  My 20 year old has had some sort of crud for at least 3 weeks.  Will he go to the doctor?  No because he is "invincible".  I hear this every day.  Well he passed on his crud so the mom and dad now have the priviledge of having it.  Of course he is feeling a whole lot better.  Gotta love them.  At least the animalage has not gotten sick.  Knock on wood.

Drool and snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the mom and the wild kitty boys