[Dailydrool] Newcomer

Lindsey Snyder lsnyder99999 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:06:49 PST 2009

Hello all,  Boomer and his family have joined the daily drool and we are
looking forward to learning all that is going on.  I did run across someone
that was having training issues.  Even with older dogs and cats, I have
found that apple cider vinegar sprayed on the areas will prevent them from
going there again.  I have even gone to the extent while I am training them,
to spray the perimeter of the room with apple cider vinegar, and never have
a problem on carpet anymore.  smiles

I was introduced to dailydrool by a nice lady at the Venice Dog Beach.
Thanks so much!!!!
--
Smile at someone and watch them smile back.

Lindsey Snyder