[Dailydrool] Wreath

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Tue Nov 24 10:14:39 PST 2009

Oh my Lands, we got out wreath today and it is simply Wonderful and Beatiful. I asked Cookie and The Tauna girls if the could Put Merry Christmas on it in Memory of my Paddie, Abbie, and Andy.
The did and when I saw it I just went into to tears. They did a Wonderful job and it is something I will always treasure.
Thank You Cookie and Girls from all of us here at  The Home of The Country Bumkins!
Now we do have some good news. We will be getting a New Bumpkin around Christmas and no she is not a Christmas pup it is when I can get her is around Christmas. She is in Amarillo and I will pick her up when I go home for Christmas. He name is Fredie and she is a year old. She is a Blk Tri Basset. But compared to my Bassets she is Little. I think it is also cause she is still young.
Some on the list already know about her. I am hoping she will fit well with The Country Bumpkins and I know they will except her as one of thier own they always do.
I have her person working on her with create training as I do not leave them out of the create when we travel they are safer that way. She will also have her up to date on all her shots and have the papers for me as I cannot bring her across state lines other wise. I also have them sleeping handleing a blanket to send with her so she will not feel like she has just been ripped from their home. I am trying to think of ways to make the move not so hard on her. So if any one has any suggestions let me know?
Take Care and Happy Easter!
I mean Thanksgiving!!
My mind has been on the wacks lately, I though yesterday was Thrus. and it was Monday.
I just at the first of last week learned I have Ostoarthisis and I have just been not thinking right.
Vi
http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!