[Dailydrool] Allergies?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 13:15:06 PST 2009

Alison,

I am allergic to dander among many other things.
Believe me with 10 furkidz in this house there is a whole lot of dander.
Giving up the furkidz was not a choice for me so I opted to go for
allergy testing and immunotherapy injections.  I also have to take Zyrtec
every day.  Brushing, furminating and vacuuming the furkidz 2-3 times a
week help keep the dander down. The kitties are the worse for me.  I can
scratch and pet but they cannot get in my face.  While the allergy
injections helped me a lot I know that I can't live without my Zyrtec.
Luckily I can buy the generic at Costco for a lot less dollars and
no prescription.

Belly Rubs and Kitty scritches to your gang,
Karen and The Dog House Gang