[Dailydrool] Special Request Please-------

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 10:49:36 PST 2009

Momma here. I have a request. Drooler Shannon Gerdel is having a bumpy time right now with the health issues. It would be a real nice thing to fill his mail box with a card. I wrote and asked his wife Cathy if this was okay to pass on the addy, and maybe if we all could put a card in the mail it would cheer him, let him know we are thinking of him.
It does not have to be any certain type of card, Easter cards, Christmas cards, whatever cards you have, please driop one in the mail. Shannon is a long time drooler that needs us to put a smile on his face.

Mail to;
Shannon Gerdel
3583 Meadow Lark Drive
Casper, WY   82604

Thanks everyone, you all are the best!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz