[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Recue

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 17:56:12 PST 2009

Come on everyone.  Oregon Basset Rescue needs our help.  They are running a very easy and fun fundraiser.  It will only take a few minutes of your time and cost you no money at all.  NO MONEY, JUST TIME.

I can not believe that out of everyone on this list only 8 people have signed up to help.  That is embarassing.  Remember that when you or your rescue needs help  with a fund raiser.  Please spend a few minutes and write a review or 10.

Just go to this link http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Oregon-Basset-Rescue-0911 and click on Join this fundraiser.

There is only one week left.  Please help.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Thelma Lu and Milly