[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Rescue fundraiser

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Sun Nov 1 18:41:31 PST 2009

Could someone explain more about how this works?  I went to the page but at the risk of being dense, didn't really see what it is one actually does.  Are we supposed to post reviews of Oregon Basset Rescue or reviews of other stuff that will then benefit OBHR or ????

Kathleen
 & Maestro (doing his confused wrinkles)

Come on everyone.  Oregon Basset Rescue needs our help.  They are running a very easy and fun fundraiser.  It will only take a few minutes of your time and cost you no money at all.  NO MONEY, JUST TIME.

I can not believe that out of everyone on this list only 8 people have signed up to help.  That is embarassing.  Remember that when you or your rescue needs help  with a fund raiser.  Please spend a few minutes and write a review or 10.

Just go to this link http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Oregon-Basset-Rescue-0911 and click on Join this fundraiser.

There is only one week left.  Please help.