[Dailydrool] Oregon fundraiser instructions

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 05:23:10 PST 2009

Hi all, sorry my last post was so blunt guess I was in a bad mood last night when I posted.

Anyway here are instructions to help with this fund raiser.  All you need to do is go to this link http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Oregon-Basset-Rescue-0911  and click on join this fundraiser.  You will need to sign up so then click on  Join today.  Once you have an account  and  you have signed in go back to the above link and click on  Join this fundraiser. Then under message from the organizer you will see Have a Business You Want to Review?  There you can enter a business that you have been to in the last 2 years.  In the next block enter your town and state and click go.  In the sort by drop down I click on closest to first then click go.  You will then see a listing of business in your area.  Scroll through and look for a business you have used in the past and click on the business name, then write a review of that business.  If you are the first person to write a review for a business Oregon basset rescue will get $1.50 per
 review.  If you are the second through forth reviewer Oregon will get fifty cents.  You can review any business you have ever been to anywhere in the USA not just in your area.  Please do not review chain stores because they do not count.

Hope this helps.

Ellie