[Dailydrool] New Senior Rescue in forever home

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 06:27:57 PST 2009

Announcing a new member of the family!  Yesterday we drove 3 hours each way to meet and pick up a lovely tri-color senior lady from her foster family.  She's clearly an alpha dog and already let the youngsters know who was boss. She's had a few names in her past and we're going to stick with the nick-name her foster family gave her, "Poppy".  She's spunky, now heartworm free with a freshly fixed set of choppers!  Her days of living alone in an outdoor pen are over.  She's a very sweet girl and we're very happy to have her.

Julie C.  Mom to MacKenzie, Gallagher and now Poppy.