[Dailydrool] I Could Use A Big Of Advice

Plumcatcher at aol.com Plumcatcher at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 07:15:41 PST 2009

We have had Stella, our rescued basset hound since April 2009.  She
sometimes will take something off the table or from the bedroom and run outside
with it.  She has taken things like shoes, box of kleenex, box of trash
bags, and run off with them.  She doesn't do it as much as when we first  got
her but she still does it every once in awhile.  Our other basset who  has
passed away never did this so I am at wits end on how to stop her from doing
this completely.  Any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Stella's Mommy ~ Mary Ann
plumcatcher at aol.com