[Dailydrool] Insider Pages

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Mon Nov 2 11:46:22 PST 2009

Lesson one. Listen to Ellie. Do what she says. Make money. Ellie found
the insider review fundraiser and set it up for Tri-State Basset Rescue
a year or so ago.

Lesson Two. We offered a prize to the top fundraiser. If I think back, I
had to mail the incentive whatever it was to Jackie Chazey. She and I
typed our little fingers to the bone doing reviews. It wouldn't be a bad
idea....incentive is good. I think I typed over 200. Reviewed everyplace
I had been or business I used. Lots of people signed on and did very
well.

Lesson Three.  Do FIRST reviews. Look for businesses that have not been
reviewed before. They pay much better. Don't waste time on those that do
not pay.

Lesson Four. Consider everywhere you've been, not just around home.
Vacations, business trips, on the way to a waddle!!  I typed my way
through Vegas although I live in NJ.

Lesson Five.  Turn on the TV and TYPE. I couldn't believe that they
would actually pay money to have me sit in my basset bathrobe typing and
listening to TV. This is not hard or rocket science!

Lesson Six. Remember people do actually read reviews. Both the insider
page people who will void anything they don't think adequate and
consumers who care about your opinion. Just today I was trying to
describe a small restaurant to someone and googled it. Found a review by
another Tri-State volunteer.

Lesson Seven. There is no lesson seven. Log in, start typing. They
actually do send the money. You don't have to be in Oregon. I'd write
more, but think I've reviewed everyplace I ever went.....it wasn't hard
and most of all...THEY REALLY DID SEND THE MONEY...trimmed a few reviews
but over all it was like finding free money. Almost as easy as using
goodsearch!!

Ellie done good. I kept waiting for the catch, but there wasn't one. No
investment, didn't have to go anywhere. THEY REALLY DID SEND THE MONEY.

Cakie's slave
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.