[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue in Oregon

RobinFrenchies at aol.com RobinFrenchies at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 13:05:35 PST 2009

Thank you all that have signed up and are helping with our Basset fund
raising it means the world to us and our little ones that need the help. When I
 found out that they were in a tight spot and might have to turn bassets
away I  got worried and got on here fast. This fund raiser has to be approved
and has to  be in your area they only do and pick certain cities and then
it's over. Please  help ASAP all it takes is sign up and do reviews of places
you have gone too. No  Money just Time. Thank you, Robin