[Dailydrool] Ms.Beasley's Ear Surgery

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:19:45 PST 2009

Hello All,

First, welcome all new houndies to their forever homes and healing drool to
all humans and hounds.

I just got off the phone with the vet's office, and my sweet little girl is
resting comfortable with a vet tech right next to her.  She came through it
well, was more involved than he expected, but she is OK.  Her heart and
lungs sound clear.  She will stay for two nights there, as Doc wants to make
sure she is OK and that's fine with me. Now just got to get through the next
two nights without her...you know how that is.  The vet tech told me that
everytime she talks to Beasley, even though she is still groggy from
anesthesia, her tail starts wagging.  I said that's my girl, always a happy
hound.  I want to thank everyone for all the drool and prayers, this Mama
needed every one of them.

On Saturday I spent several hours in the local hospital's ER with chest
pains.  All tests came back normal and I just chalked it up to anxiety, lots
of things are going on besides Beasley's surgery.

Thanks again,
Ruthie Beattie, missing my Ms. Beasley