[Dailydrool] Marley the Itchy

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:24:49 PST 2009

Marley made another trip to the vet today for her itching.  She probably has allergies and needs to be tested.  I would have done it today but our washing machine quit last night, our fridge is acting up and our dishwasher control panel is haunted or something.  She is on antibiotics and Prednisone and is already feeling better.  Poor thing chewed a bunch of hair off her tail and made a real mess.  We didn't see anything until Saturday but at the rate she was going, she would have been a basset hairless in no time.  Now she just has this pathetic look on her face along with her grumpy look.  The good thing about the vet's office is that she gets to see her former "grandma" who works there.  She gets fussed over which makes up some for the indignity of going to the vet.  She got behind my legs and wouldn't come out.

The other girls were jealous that Marley got to go with mom in the car.  Ninja was howling through the door as I left.  The howling is pretty funny.  Shelby howled this morning at something in the back yard.   She has become quite a little character now that she is comfortable here.  She bellows for treats and to go out and oinks when she wants to go upstairs at night.

All is quiet right now except for the crunching of kibble.  We are eating and life is good.  Nic feeds them when he gets home from school.  We feed the cats at the same time.  He forgot and I am getting four rather evil eyes.  Marley just came and plopped on my leg.  She never does that so I know she is not feeling 100% yet.  And the dadperson is not home yet and she is a daddy's girl.

We are sending drool to any in need.  Thanks for the drool for Marley.  She is feeling better.

Snooters and drool from the Southern Illinois girls and kitties and the mom