[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 83, Issue 2

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:52:35 PST 2009

Hi Everyone!

It's been months since I've posted or been an active member on here, but
with fairly good reason: I've been developing and producing a webseries. And
here's the important part: HUMPHREY IS THE STAR.

It's a food/cooking show called Working Class
Foodies<http://www.workingclassfoodies.com>(
www.workingclassfoodies.com). And I'm not kidding, Humphrey really is the
star.

He'd really love it if his basset friends took a look at his show; he's
especially proud of this week's episode, Working Class Momofuku. And I
agree, there's some fine basset acting in it.

Food. Basset hounds. Better yet, a basset hound who's grown up on the Daily
Drool. How could it be any cooler?

We hope you're all doing well. Humphrey sends warm snooters and loads and
loads of drool to anyone who needs it - and we hope that there's not much
needed!

- Rebecca & Humphrey