[Dailydrool] OEBE Redux

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 18:24:47 PST 2009

Roland continues to live up to the guidelines of the Order of the Evil Basset Empire.  He just looks for trouble.  Yesterday was a big family day, involving church, family illness, etc.  Roland did not get a walk.  When we came home at 3:00 pm, Roland had knocked over the lovely flower arrangement Bill had given to me, soaking the table cloth, chair, and floor. I'm sure he was checking it out for edible components.  Having an OEBE dog requires patience.

Janice

Janice Henry Colvin

---