[Dailydrool] Penelope's Pups are Ready for Adoption soon!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:04:26 PST 2009

Most of you will remember Penelope's orphaned pups, who had to be taken from
their mother at birth, and raised by hand by OMBR foster parents.  Well,
five of the original ten puppies didn't make it, which was sad, but not
unexpected, given how ill their mother had been before they were born.The
good news is, the five (4 girls, one boy) remaining rescued puppies, age 8
weeks, are now up for adoption. They are adorable, wrinkly, long-eared,
frisky and happy tri-color pups.  To adopt, visit www.ombr.org, or email
Sherry Faulkner, OMBR's President, at sherry at ombr.org.  We will take
applications form out of state; the only stipulation (besides passing our
application process), is that you most come to get the pups.  We will not
transport or ship these babies.

To see all the pics and videos, follow the link below. If you double-click
on the first pic, it will pull it up, and then you can go through it
like aslideshow. We got individual pics of each of the pups, (they are
in order in
the slideshow) plus some really cute videos of them playing and barking.*
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/ombr/Penelopes%20Pups%20102809/*

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!