[Dailydrool] Lucie - new to OEBE

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:36:14 PST 2009

Putting this through for Karen as there seem to be cyber monsters at work eating her messages.

Angelika

From: karen_cannon at hotmail.com
To: dailydrool-owner at dailydrool.org
Subject: FW: Lucie - new to OEBE
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 03:22:15 +0000

 Lucie - new to OEBE

Lucie, who is new to the Order of the Evil Basset Empire was so excited at being named to the Order that she promptly celebrated her new status as Princess of Chaos OR Princess of K-OS by going out and:

1. stealing a slice of buttered bread off the counter while I was making sandwiches

2. nosing around the dining room table and helping herself to 5 very nice chocolate-covered biscuits from Britain.
    Thank doG she did not suffer any indigestion from those

3. cruised the kitchen counter (again) while I was making dinner and stole a raw fish filet.  She made a run for it and by the time DH and I caught up to her, she had swallowed said filet.
    She must be developing a liking for sashimi.  (Wat? - I don't eat no clothes!)

This was in the space of 5 days.

She is no doubt plotting ways to get more off the counters and tables.  We are still trying to decide whether it is Princess of Chaos or K-OS (K-Os?)

Congratulations to Bubba on induction to OEBE  and best wishes to Trixie - hope you make it, girl!

Janice - hope your bursitis is better.

Healing drool to all the sick houndies - especially to the hound with vestibulitis - I have had that in both ears and spent more than a month getting better.  There is no medication for it, except teeny bits of Gravol or Dramamine to help with the nausea.  I can't imagine what it feels like for dogs - who can't tell us how they feel.

Thanks, Roland and your staff - Janice and others.

Luv,
Lucie, OEBE, Princess of Chaos or K-OS