[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Nov 3 03:08:49 PST 2009

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need.

Jade and I are sending belated birthday greetings to George and happy
birthday wishes to Henry tomorrow. We are also sending anxiety and
stress free drool to Ruthie.

My sister and I are eagerly awaiting the house guests, the slaves have
invited during the next 2 months extra people = more treats,

Scratches and belly rubs. But the best is young humans to play with my
sister could run around the yard with the young ones for hours at my age
I just make an appearance to make sure every thing is in order and go
back inside to one of my favorite places that is not in use. The rainy
weather still persists and it is affecting my daily walks, missed
another one last night. Jade does not mind going out in any weather
neither did I when I was younger but must be sensible at my age.

PW Justin I am not singing or dancing in the rain.

Jade the muddy puddles are great fun.

Slaves Johnathan and William.