[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Nov 6 04:03:41 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

Keep looking over my shoulder to make sure Justin and Jade did not find
there way to the office today as chaos reigns supreme and Justin knows
the way. Elwood pleased to here that only your pride was dented, when
you landed in a heap after hurtling through the door. Justin and Jade
are sending congrats to both Bubba and Lucie on obtaining the OEBE
title. Miss Beasley hope your surgery will be a total success. Nancy
hope you recover completely from your medical complications. Justin and
Jade are sending

Get well drool. This week end we will be in and out but on Saturday
morning the satellite man will be coming and they will be able

to supervise the installation of a new decoder. On Friday and Saturday
night they will be able to watch there favorite on TV the

horse racing program and will be watching The Breeders Cup meeting on
both nights in Santa Anita. We will be out for awhile on both nights and
on coming back will put on the travel channel for them so that they can
wind down before going to bed.

All have a great week end.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin what's this about the slaves going out

Jade nobody tells me anything.