[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Nov 10 06:40:44 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

My sister and I are sending heart healing drool to the human and furend
family members of Slater, Zack, Sweet Sarah and Queen Poppy on them
going to the bridge. We will be asking the slaves to light a candle in
there memory. Get well and stay well drool being sent to Molly Moo, Miss
Annabelle, Beasley and Gus. King Bob the Dog we love parties, Jade and I
wish we could join you

for your birthday  party 11/11/2009. We would love to have shared in all
of those wonderful treats. We will ask the  slave's to give us a treat
in your honor tomorrow. We heard the slave making bathing and nail
cutting arrangements, Not sure when but neither

of us will be going willingly. We are looking forward to overnight
guests arriving on Wednesday, not sure till when because another lot are
due. Jade and I can not wait to go through the suitcases and scatter the
contents around the house. That will be another

story for later in the week.

Pw Justin maybe there is cookies in them cases

Jade I will settle for the socks and underwear

Slave's johnathan and William.