[Dailydrool] Oregon Fundraiser

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Tue Nov 3 08:58:44 PST 2009

I give up!  I signed in to the Insider Pages site.  My name is on the list.  I reviewed at least five places yesterday and nothing comes up beside of my name.  I thought, okay, I'll try again today - fresh and follow the instructions to the tee.  Again, nothing.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I have done this before for another group and didn't have any problems at all.  If anyone has any suggestions (please be kind), as to what I may be doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate it.  I do want to help this fundraiser very much.  Thanks!

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil, and foster boy Blue