[Dailydrool] Brudder starving, Justine example and Elder Clara's book

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 3 16:06:43 PST 2009

Dis be Xaxa da Basset

First I say, Brudder, my heart gost to yoo. If I were yoo I be wary of dis wooman auntie Sandie. She suspicious, she pwobably works fur da Deeba and want yoo to kick da bucket me furend. I nose when I see DANGER and she be one. We needz to hab da talk to youze mom cus she not finkng rite. But yoo eatz da turdz now and yo momma puobably happy, she no need to colectz dem.

Justine: you is da man. Dat whatz we dooze, we EATZ wib da slabe and iffen da slabe too slow we eatz his part too. Momma Debbie need to hab da talkie wib slabe Jonathan. She needz more trainin.

Now, we FINALLY RECIEB DA ELDER CLARA BOOKIE! Dis be a bootiful and funny bookie. Da momma readz some to us and we finks we likes. After das midterms (whateber that be), da moma will bake us some ob them. Violeta liked it too and licked it all. Da apron is super too and da notepad, da momma keep fur da waddle next year.

Da momma seyz she happy cus she got to read ta abvenshure of Nigel and Llewis and eben hab da map of da adbenshure in da book!
We fankyouse all ehat made da bookie, yes we do.

We are sowy to dose who wented to da bridge, we send healing drool to da slabes. We also send da sardine sticky powerful drool to dose who are needing it.
Elder Clara-----> Is it Morse wib yoo in da end of da bokkie or is it MEMEMEMEME?
Lub and drool  to all
Xaxa wif da momma and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau