[Dailydrool] A Elder Clara Day

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 17:27:28 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. Snort, Snort, whut a nice dey. Elder Clara got a spring in her step, and a storie to tell. Oh my, life bee good.
Dat varmit Brudder Elwood dooze it this time, but Elder Clara gettin one paw before da other. It happened like this.
Yesserday, I get up git me bowl, go on out do me business, and decide to take me morning snooze on da auxilleree perch whut be ober by the couch. Gib me a good look out fur dis liddel rest ob me bones youze see, cause Momma a gittin ready to teke Auintie Sandi a shoppin. Momma in da food room, it nice and quiet, I close me peeperz.
But not fur long.
All ob a sudden dere be dis big bang and da back door fly open, the door smash into me couch, and scare Elder Clara. My head pops up and me eyeballz open and here is dat meathead Brudder Elwood a rollin cross da floor an he stop in a heap rite at me sleepin spot.
Yup, Dumbo was a runnin to da doggie door, and whut wif no big boy brainz, he missed da hole, smashed da door and it popped open when lardbutt hit it and in he rolled.
Elder Clara concerned, my hebbins, dat had to hurt, Elder Clara git up cause Brudder Elwood jus a layin dere. Momma scream, I gib me Brudder da sniffy, see if he be a suckin air. he ain't a moobin. Elder Clara take charge ob da sitteeation. I turn around, an gib him liidel blast ob me specul gas. Dis better dan snout to snout resupperationz.
Yup, dat do da trick.
Brudder Elwood chokin, he be otay. Eyeballz liddel crooked, but like dey say no brain, no pain.
Elder Clara a takin bets on dat truck wif da brains------

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz