[Dailydrool] Deer Elder Clara and our dayz.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Nov 3 20:43:32 PST 2009

Dis Nelly Belle da furebber biggest fan  of Elder Clara who be in pawhootz wit her
to git seniors dopted.  My hebbingz Me juss lub lub lubbed da  Elder Clara colum
dis month in da Senior Hounds Abound pawsledder.  Me wuz juss
mezmer-eyeballed wit da ear flaps up whilst da Momma reed it to me.
Dat be sum grrrrate advise youz gibbin out dis time.  Me tell da Momma we
awl needa be pawactice dis frum now on.   Me lubbin da Brudder Elwood tale. We
glad dat he okay an no be hurt.  Da gas bomb revive dem ebbery time.
Bwahahahhaha.  Der da new moobee...Revenge ob da Seniors (wit gas bombz
included...no extwa charge).

Dis be our gud deedz dis wass cupla weekz.  We hep wit da gettin nudder
hound, Chloe herz be 8, to herz furebber home wit Auntie Anna (herz we new Auntie)
 via da BUV.  Den Auntie Anna hab bad newz affer Chloe der onny a week.  Herz Brudder-n-law
journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge.  Poor Auntie Anna not noze what do wit herz Chloe.
So we sez juss bwing Chloe to we.  We were berry sad fur Auntie Anna.   Momma
gib herz a pwesent.  Yep da Elder Clara cookee book to hep herz smile on the plane.
Ebben if I hadda share da Momma(Chloe be a Momma piggee) we hadda wotz of fun
playin an goin in an out all day long.  Why da Chloe ebben lern to play wit toyz an not to twy
an hoggy awl da tweatz!

Ob corse we all got twick er tweat snackeez.  Did me sez dat da Momma
scarded da weewee an almos da poo out ob we?  Why dat costume wuz a mekin me ticker
go tick tick tick fasser. Me gib little sniffy. Me recognize dat smell.  Smell like
da Momma.  No looky like her.  Me thinkin dis thing dun et we Momma.  Didn't noze
wedder I shud run, hide or bite dat ebil lookin not a hooman thing.  Me gibs a little woof.  Den
da Momma voice come out sayin "It me Nelly Belle.  Poor Baby come here."  Otay
it reely wuz her. (No one hab da voice like we Momma it berry unique.)
Shibber me tail bonz herz lookie wurst den wen herz git up in da mornin an me
thinkin dat be perdy darn scary.  Herz sez herz be da Countess Meurte'.
Dat da countess dat murder awl herz DH's or sumptin wike dat.  Hmmm .......
Me wunner if dat why we noze hab a DH slave?  Dis berry innerwestin turn ob ebentz.
Me wud investigate dat but it mite meke me hab to werk hawder...furget dat.

Ennyroo, Chloe bisited fur a week an went homez dis day.  We gunna miss herz
but life be gitting back to reglar now.  Me onny hab to share da Momma with da
reglar mount ob we an dat a hole lot as it be.  Da Momma sez dis be gud thingz
we do fur odderz dat meke we droolerz an slaves so speshul.  Dis
bwing dat smile to me lipper flapz cuz dat Elder Clara talkin bout.   Helpin Others!

So wike Elder Clara sez.  Do gud things fur udders bwing smilez to dem and
youz too.  It be a gud feelin fur ebbery body.  Put a spring in youz step, gib youz
energy and mite meke youz slaves  make out da list fur da fud store on da Elder Clara
note pads, git in da kitshun  put on Elder Clara's apron den cook sum dem speshul tweetz
up out ob da Elder Clara Eats and Eats and Eats
cookee book. (Dat a plug fur da Elder Clara line fur does dat need sum more twainin.)
Auntie Anna sez her and herz famly laff and laff ober da receepeez.  Da sad time
be happier cuz ob dat cookee book.  Auntee Anna pawticully fond ob da kitty litter
cake.  Herz gonna meke it fur herz younger grandbabies.

 We prayin an Droolin fur all those dat hab sick houndies and
hoomans.  We singing sad arhoos fur all da slaves dat furbabies had to leave them.
We hope dat dis month da Rainbow Bridge gate stayin closed.  It been open too
much an da eyes be leekin too much round here. We welcome awl da new drool babies
and der slaves.  Happy Birthday King George!  Happy Birthdays an Gotcha Days to awl dat
celebrated.

Lub and snooters.
Nelly Belly ob da Dog House Gang