[Dailydrool] behind, behind ,behind-----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 17:44:21 PST 2009

Momma here, and I am so behind on all the news I would need a backhoe to dig out. I have no choice but to make a group type note as I hate to miss anyone.
So please know it is all from our heart.
Sincere condolences to furbuds that have left us of late, we are so sorry.
Get well drool to all in need, we hope good vet reports and cheery news is coming for all in need.
Congrats on the seniors that now have homes--great news!!!!
Congrats and nerves of steel for new puppy owners, hehehehehe
Healing drool to all two leggers that are not feeling well.
Many great things on sale with all the rescues, please help all you can, too many hounds looking for help----even a dollar can change their luck--
Okay tomorrow we start fresh!!! If I can keep Clara and Elwood off the keyboard that is.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz