[Dailydrool] Lots of drool needed

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 18:07:27 PST 2009

A couple of days ago DH noticed that Beasley's normally stinky butt was really stinky.  We bathed him, and I started wiping him down with baby wipes whenever he went out to potty.

But the stinky persisted......so we took him to the vetlady and learned that he has a tumor.

Beasley is over 12 years old and has a controlled heart condition, so an operation is risky.  But the vetlady seems to think she can get it taken care of.

So on Monday we take him to the vetspital and he will have his operation.
Drool and prayers welcome.

Ron and Stephanie
with rescues Gertie, Beasley and Archie (evil c at t)
and ATB Samantha (88), Sidney (03) and Pw. MacGyver(05)