[Dailydrool] Question for all the droolers from 1999...........

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 18:09:33 PST 2009

I am trying to wrap my head around some thoughts that have been floating around in the old gray matter of late.
Those of you that were members in 1999 who has a houndie that is still waddling forward each and every day.
My Sam B. Sad is 14+ and I am curious to know if he has some cyber pals that were with us back in the old days.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang