[Dailydrool] blue powder treatment and raw apple cider flush

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Nov 4 05:41:02 PST 2009

After having some noticeable success using this on Dudley's ears,  he has pseudomonas in both ears,  it seemed to stop working as well.
I was reading a link that was posted here a while back by Marilyn  (mjsergent at comcast.net)

http://www.doglinks.co.nz/health/Ear_treatment.htm

and read about using raw apple cider vinegar,  2 tbs in 1 cup warm water  2x a week.

I have started using this and it has helped him drastically!  I do not get nearly as much "goo" out of his ears when I have flushed his ears with this.
He is not so thrilled at having this done,  but he tolerates it.  We have been working on his ears for a good 9 months,  religiously working on them.  Surgery is not an option at his age, so am thrilled to really see some major progress.
He is still on his antibiotic and Baytril otic topical,  but if this continues working so well after a month or so,  will talk to our vet and see about taking him off one of these, or both.  Would love to get him off the pharmaceuticals!

Just wanted to share about this, as I have not heard anything about the raw apple cider vinegar before....although I sure could have missed the posting on it, if someone did.

We send drool out to all the sick hounds and also to those who have had to say goodbye to a loved one.

wen and the Bounders
www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS & EATS