[Dailydrool] Tank Hounds 2009 Picture

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:41:49 PST 2009

 This year I have decided to *gasp* not do the FULL list in the howliday card exchange! We are STILL trying to sell our house in Colorado after TWO years on the market with not one offer....all of the cards that I had been organizing are still in Colorado...and I have 2 full boxes of cards from the last 2 years here in Indiana waiting to be organized...so with that being said since we only have a 700 sf house right now...I think the full list is a bit much this year.

So I don't know who will actually be on our list that we send our card to or not...so I am attaching a link here so you can see it! :) This is the NINTH year that we have done a tank hound picture believe it or not, so we have also done a "collage" of the 9 years of pictures...and a link to see that is also below! (I hope they work!)

2009 Tank Hounds picture

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/livepreview.jpg

9 years of Tank Hound pictures

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/livepreview2.jpg