[Dailydrool] Humphrey's debut

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 08:09:44 PST 2009

The Dashing Bassets are enthusiastic about Humphrey's TV debut and think
that he comported himself  very well indeed. Jane, of course, thinks a bit
of counter cruising was in order, but it has been explained to her that not
every hound is as poorly behaved as she is.

I especially liked the closeup shots, so I could see just what was going
into the dish. I hate cooking shows that tell you to look at the
ingredients, then show them from afar. Kudos to the cameraman.

We all hope Humphrey has a future on the small screen (and maybe the big one
someday--perhaps with Angela Basset?). Well done by hound and humans. The
dish looked delicious, too, and if I were not on a low-salt diet, we might
have tried it.
Pam and all the Dashing Bassets