[Dailydrool] Old Timers

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Wed Nov 4 14:37:51 PST 2009

I joined the Daily Drool when there were only 25 members. I have seen
this group grow and change over the many years. I keep up the reading,
and now and again post something. I have most appreciated the advice
and the support when my "babies" made their trip to the bridge. Aubrey
was the queen of this house. She was my first basset. Kooter was my
second basset, but the first to make his way to the bridge. Halsey was
my third basset and my heart dog. Halsey and I were the best of
friends. I wrote a tribute to him on this list. I miss Halsey even
after these two years. Maggie May (fourth basset) was the last basset
to make her way tot he bridge last year. She was gentle and kind. I am
now owned by Wiggle Boy Harley and Sassy Sassafras. Harley is 2 and
Sassafras is 1. They keep me busy! Sassy is an artist at heart. She
has more than once taken crayons from my daughter and colored all over
the floor. She has painted the floors and herself. She has used
markers on the floor, herself, and on Harley as well. It is not a dull
moment here!  It is nice to know that there might be a few of us left
from the old days!  LOL

Jessica Rutan

owned by
Harley