[Dailydrool] Dear PW Cakie

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 17:12:36 PST 2009

This is Miss MacKenzie of North Carolina, formerly Connecticut.  While I certainly believe that I am of "royal" blood, I believe that you are the most royal and can help me in my quest for official royal recognition.   Oh, your royal highness, please let me know what evidence I must provide to be deemed a Princess in Training, or most deserved a "PW", like yourself.  I live with 2 other four legged hounds (riff-raff I tell you).  They actually use the dog door to leave the domicile.  I mean, REALLY, do they expect me to open the door myself.  Shocking though this may sound, my humans waited 6 weeks before placing my beautiful rugs on the wood floors.  Sleep on the floor??   What next, plastic plates???   Please advise.