[Dailydrool] Since 1999

Megan Knapik mcknap at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 17:48:14 PST 2009

Mabel and I too have been here since 1999 or so. She was just 12 last month
and came into my life a beautiful rambunctious 9 month old.

I remember all the stories of the BABES and the OEBE (not sure I got that
correct) and how good Queen Bess ruled and was tormented by her arch rival
Noah Go Slower - and the year that the "gang" rode across country to collect
waddle pledges, making a stop in your town for a pledge.

The only waddle we ever been to is the tri state , and Metro's Howl O Ween ,
we have met a lot of great people and have experienced alot of sorrow as the
elders make there way to the next adventure

Megan and Mabel and Panini, Buddy ATB