[Dailydrool] Since 1999

Nancy wheezalot at bex.net
Wed Nov 4 19:51:27 PST 2009

I think I have been a member of the Drool since 1998 or 9. Sadly,the
original BBC Gang Basset, Shorty died last year. I still have one of the
original Beagles. Sadie is 15 yrs old now. She can still see and
hear...when she wants to. She still gets up on the couch and bosses the
rest of the Gang. I also still have Chumley, the original Clumber of the
Gang. He waddled a number of times with Shorty,Amos,Roddy and Red( all
atb)...back when non Bassets were welcome at the Waddles. Chum is almost
11 and doing well. I currently have 4 foster failure Bassets ranging in
age from 10 to 13,one foster who is 7,Archie Clumber and Chum..Archie is
4 and Sadie Beagle, and Sadie Cocker,who is 16.
Life threw some big challenges to us over the last 6 yrs or so and we no
longer Waddle. But I still read every Drool that comes out.

Nancy,mom to the BBC Gang