[Dailydrool] Joining the drool

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 18:29:39 PST 2009

I also was close being one of the original members of the drool with my
very famous Homer who has been at the Bridge since June 0f 06...it still
hasn't  hit that he's gone...I miss him so badly...
   When Homer died, I heard from most of the people who were on  the drool;
I can't believe how nice they were.  I got cards, a mug with  Homer's
picture on it, and many, many thoughtful snail mail cards, too.  I  saved every
one of them.  I was very surprised at the few I didn't hear  from...but
that's life.

  Now there seems to be a totally new group on the Drool.  I  still enjoy
reading the drool every day, and am sad when one of Homer's old  buddies
joins him at the Bridge...The Drool was great to me.  Now I have  Sammy, a
sweetie that Jim Willis found for me in a kill shelter in North  Carolina.  He is
a combination of basset hound and King Charles...he's  stubborn like
Homer...but he's also velcro.  There's nothing to write about  him since he's so
well behaved...I guess that's why we really miss Homer's  antics..

   Thanks to all of you who continue to keep in touch with me; I  really
appreciate it.
    Esther, Sammy, HomerATB and two cats... Olivia the  Himmie and Herbie
the Persian...all from shelters...