[Dailydrool] 1999 membership

Lisa Beggs lrbeggs at msn.com
Wed Nov 4 19:02:16 PST 2009

I joined in '97 when my Scarlett was a mere 5. There were just a handful of us. We lost our sweet girl in March of '08 at 15 and a half. So many babies have come and gone in that time. The drool has been such a comfort to me at the loss of Arnold (big tabby that thought he was a basset), Buddy from BHRSC, and Scarlett. You all understand like no one else. I got so much assistance with Buddy's aggression and difficulty adapting when we first adopted, there are no words. There are dog people and then there are DOG people.

Our big, goofie Seamus keeps us in stitches these days. He is now 2, his drool arrived about two months ago. I really wasn't missing that part too much...I shampooed the carpets this Monday. On Tuesday Seamus developed a tummy ache...yep, puked all over the clean parts...

Lisa in Temecula
with Seamus and the dachsunds Tank & Bella