[Dailydrool] 99 and older gang

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 20:41:51 PST 2009

Yep been here since before that time.
I remember finding the Drool - Cocshall was but a pup - she was born in
1993 and it wasn't long after that when the Princess dictated drool  postings.
 Back in those days there was this "other Dawn" and so we became  Dawn of
the East, Dawn of the North and Dawn of the West.  I still answer  phone
calls of people asking for Dawn of the West - lol.  I just kind of  consider it
my name.

Cocshall ruled my life, and although ATB - she still has that velvet paw in
 all that I do.
Barnaby came along a few years thereafter - he joined the bridge team this
year and I still can't talk about it.

Thousands have traveled upon my heart and hearth - each wonderful, each
loved and adored.  Some have stayed, most have been adopted and the march
across this dog-eared well worn basset slave continues daily.

Today my furkids are the princess Mariah and Logan the wanna be and
protector of Daphneyland.
Bassbar Boodles (Bodie) lords it over me (mostly at bedtime) when I am
lucky enough to be honored with his part time presence.  There are of  course
every day about 100 hounds I consider my kids.  And thousands out  there who
still wear a fur coat I have stroked, hugged and kissed upon.

I barely have time to post anymore and have become something of a lurker -
not by choice but by the sheer craziness that is "Living the Dream".  I
read as much as I can, private post also as much as I can, but have to rely on
 others to fill me in often.

Although I may no longer be a daily poster, I am a Drooler at heart - for a
 long time.

Dawn of the West - feeling 99 today.
Basset Rescue  Network (Barni) at Daphneyland
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org/)
661  269-2682

Rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset hounds (and  some
mixes) looking for adoptive families to live out their lives. Visit us on  the
internet - or in Person! Public visitation hours:
Saturday & Sundays  11 - 5 p.m.
Directions are on our web  page.