[Dailydrool] The Ballad of Emma and Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 21:19:17 PST 2009

Now Emma and Elwood are arch enemies, I'm sure you have all read.  How
they woof, fight and roar, and everyone just shakes their head.  In
most of their letters they are truthful, on that we can all agree.  But
Elwood has delusions of grandeur, and Emma is pretty as you please.
Their routine is food, they hate the vet, squirrels and oops, not POO.
They call them cold hearted fighters, they say they are chubby and
mean.  But I say this with honesty, I know Brudder Elwood is as dumb as
they come and Emma is a drama queen.  Now if he could be nice to Elder
Clara, then Emma and Inspector Morse would forgive him.  But the
Brudder is stubborn, empty headed and loud, and we just don't get him.
Some day they may stop their fighting.  they will come together side by
side.  To few it will be fun, to some they have come undone.  But it's
Bassitude for Elwood and Emma.