[Dailydrool] Old Droolers

Karen F fetter at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 5 03:15:26 PST 2009

I joined the Drool back in 1996.    At the time I had my Jake who went to the Bridge in 2005.    Jake and I attended the first Drool picnic in Allentown in the days before the Board Waddle.    I have met many people throughout the years and we still keep in touch through email.    They helped me through my loss of Jake and my Beagle Barney.    I miss them both so very much.   I still enjoy reading the Drool when I can and I especially enjoy the many pictures that people post.    I can watch Frank the Tank videos over and over.    I've been bassetless since Jake left me but the Basset will always be number one in my heart.

Karen