[Dailydrool] Old Droolers

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 14:57:19 PST 2009

Well I thought about this since it was first posted and basically came to the realization that I am an OLD drooler....found the site when I took in Sierra which was in 1999.   Really didn't think I had been on the site that long, however I have!  Sierra went to Rainbow Bridge in Feb 2008.   She was 13 at the time.  Now I have a house full of Bassets!  She had soul sisters by then....Maggie who just turned 6 Nov 1st, Bailey who used to drive her nuts since she was a 7 mo old wild thing...she is now almost 3 and of course, my little old beagle Princess who will be 14 this coming January.  Trixie who is the spitting image of her came to us as a foster and never left (think she is roughly 6)...she is so much like Sierra - the things she does and even her coloring reminds me of Sierra.  Then there is LaVerne - a wild child who is the happiest, funniest, most lovable gal - she and Bails are playmates and are probably about the same age.  Thanks to all you droolers and the moderators and to all the extra things volunteers do such as the Howliday Cards exchange and Secret Pawtner....I have enjoyed the last 10 years and hope that the next 10 are filled with as much caring, loving friendships as the first 10 have been!

Hail to the Daily Drool!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess

PS Lots of drool is slinging for all those who are in need and for those who have found there way to Rainbow Bridge....and check out my facebook page for a bunch of basset pics (emily gareis or earthyoga) - Maggie won a contest that sent us to Indianapolis to do a meet and greet with the Bob and Tom Show....