[Dailydrool] Old Droolers

Randy S. Miller meistersinger1 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 23:12:34 PST 2009

I've been around here (under one email address or the other) since the
early '90's, when I was still working as a Naval contractor in
Philadelphia, and the Daily Drool was still the Basset News.  Daisy
left in 2003, while I was still working for Apple Computer's call
center in Baltimore.  Since I'm living with my mother and my brother,
we have the larger cousin of bassets, namely bloodhounds.  Rosie is
now almost 11 (which is a feat for that breed). Life hasn't been
exactly easy for me, which I won't get into here, as this is neither
the time or the place for me to let loose with my vitriolic tongue.

Randy